Rising Property Costs And How Storage Companies Can Help!September 20, 2018
Commercial Storage VictoriaDecember 4, 2018
When you home at summer, winter or go to another University for a semester what will you do with your stuff? Do you want to drag it all home? Many UVIC and Camosun College students use small self storage units. Renting a storage unit near school not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition!
Students Self Storage
Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and furniture becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester! Check out the tips below to prepare for college storage over the summer:
- Organize belongings by category. Some category examples are bedding, school supplies, furniture, etc.
- Colour coordinate totes or boxes with labels to make retrieving your items easy.
- Never store food unless you want to have pet mice or roaches.
- When storing a mini-fridge, make sure it is in the upright position. This will stop any oil leaks.
Keep Stop and Store in mind because we are not only the closest place to Campus we are Victoria’s cheapest self storage. We are on Quadra St behind the Keg. We have many mini-units which are ideal for student storage solutions! Call (250) 665-8078.
Make the Most of Your College Dorm Room
If you feel cramped and messy in your room here are some tips.
- Get a Bulletin Board from Walmart or IKEA which can be used to hang things off of.
- Use Under the Bed. Either buy under bed boxes for shoes/boots, sports gear etc. Bed too low – Walmart sells bed risers to raise up the bed by many inches.
- Use Door Space. You can get inexpensive over the door hanging shelves which allow you to declutter your desk, bedside as well as space for extra toiletries and supplies.
- Wire baskets off your bed’s footboard or headboard
- Use Tension Rods. Inside your closet, these are great to hang cables, chargers or belts. By a few large hooks and you can also hang shoes, boots and winter gear.